Work has been progressing well and the new toddler unit is now up as is the seesaw, however as the ground is so wet we will have to pause the installation of the wet-pour surface until the water level in the ground has gone down. The weather will also delay the outside gym area works for the time being.
There is, as yet no projected date for resumption of the works as this will depend on the weather. The forecast is for more heavy rain in the coming weeks so it may well be a month or more before water levels have fallen sufficiently for the resumption of the works.
Thank you for your patience.